Monday, August 25, 2014

A little about me

Hello again! 

      This blog is fairly new, so I'd like to start by talking a little about me, about my childhood, so that forward on you can get to know me better and you get to know the reason why I got to be just the way I am.

      I'm from Mexico, I was born into a catholic family in a little town in the center of the country. I am the third of seven siblings. We are all almost one year apart from each other.Now, my oldest brother is 24 and he just graduated university, on the other side, my youngest sibling is 12 years old and this september will start High School. 

     I am 21 years old. I love and have a passion for with everything related with technology. I like photography, music and every little things that I suppose everyone my age enjoys. 

    Two years ago I started my degree in Digital Media, but I didn't feel like it was something that was something that really filled me with joy and I didn't feel very passionate about it. I noticed big difference with the way I felt towards my degree than my classmates, so that after two years and with the support of my father I decided to change my degree. This semester I started university to complete a degree in Engineering in Biomedicine. I don't know how it ill work out. I'll let you all know along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment